User Account Documents

How to request an appointment for Cadet Inprocessing

  1. Do not request this until you are physically at West Point and S1 has changed your status to Active. We cannot take any steps to activate/create your account until your Status in CIS is changed to Active.
  2. Send an email to with the subject line Inprocessing Cadet
  3. Include the following information:
  •  First and Last Name
  •  Cell phone number
  •  Class year and system model you have.
  •  If you have been gone for 2 yrs or more you will need to purchase a new computer. Please let us know if that is the case.
  1. Someone from Goldcoats will reach out to you to schedule an appointment to come in.

**We do not allow walk ins, you must have an appointment to come to Goldcoats**

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?

Leave A Comment