General Help

Velocity Access and Issue Resolution

USMA and USAG West Point use the Velocity access system in many of its buildings.  It is managed by the West Point Directorate of Emergency Services.  For Velocity access, door, gate, hardware, or software issues, contact the appropriate representative for your organization as indicated in the Velocity Access and Issue Resolution list


For emergency force protection issues, contact the West Point Military Police Desk, (845) 938-3333.


Velocity, door, gate, access, CAC

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?

Leave A Comment